Friday, October 28, 2011

Nobody's own

Looked up on the sky
The clouds moved by
Not alone
The birds flew
Winds blew
The dust
I stood there alone
In the destrt-land
Deserted, disheartened.

The fragrance of the wet soil
Seemed sweeter than the rose
The rains drenched my mind
All alone I dosed.
Even in the dreams,
The birds tweeted
The river sang
The words in my ears rang
While i stood alone
"Nobody's own".

In the night of loneliness
When the tears fell on the ground
Not even for my shadow to see
Thoughts of the end came from time to time,
Somehow i looked up
The misty hills stood
Beyond the horizon
Where i saw
Rising the red hope all alone
And i felt I am
Just my own.........

5 comments:

  1. nicely written !!! nice use of words ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice as always . . .

    But where are you? I can't find you on Facebook. Have you removed yourself? Please respond to amalgupta8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete