Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Love The Black Stone

For I love a magic stone
Once a fellow must have thrown.
Named it God, I had known
& I loved the black stone.

Why u love the black stone?
Asked all the friends i knew
Is it magic? Is it great?
Dream of it else, why do u?

Is it super natural?
Can it cure from fatal?
What i lost can it bring?
Can it bring in winter spring?

Why u sing praises of it?
Light of knowledge can it lit?
Why pour water? Why waste milk?
Will it cover my life with silk?

For my heart loves it so
For heavens there not to go
The moment i touch, fills me with joy
Not ever i found anywhere.

Peace and silence fills me in
Love and joy flows within.
So i love the black stone
Magic it has, i have known.

4 comments:

  1. khub sundar re eta,valo laglo.........onyo gulo dekhi dara

    ReplyDelete
  2. very gud !! amazing ....and the truth of life !! wich if explored just can lead to real realisation by everybdy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm. so ur still checking me out! i thought u wnt though. nyway thanks.

    ReplyDelete