Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Voice

As a kid I asked my mamma,
"Do u love me?"
She said ya.
But then again,
When I did something she wont love,
She wont love, me too.
So I longed to see the one
The one who loves all.
The flowers of the garden; loved by all
But He'd love the leaves that fall.
A voice said, He'd come.
Even in the lashes of storms,
It'd say He'd come.

SO i went from one to two
Friends & all who called 'em so
Nowhere I found, what i heard
Nothing more than to woe.
Once i asked,
My best friend,
"Do u love me?"
& She said yeah
But nodded as nay.
I donno what she meant
Nor did she lend
The hand when i need
May be was mah fault too, that she wont know
May be for i hated to bleed.

I asked mah master
"U love all
What about me?"
Yeah, he said,
"How auspicious they stay, see,
Pure & pious
Arent u like them too?
What do u say?
The flowers of garden, who not love?"
I silently said,
"The rotten ones, who do love?
One rotten, will rot
None loves the black spot."
Except the one
The voice said.

With that ray of hope I live
I laugh n it smiles
I rejoice n raise mah voice
For this i walk, miles n miles.
I tire, the fire burns
But lits inner light
Amidst the night
And then again i fight.
To see the end,
Whether He'd come, My True Friend?

8 comments:

  1. V nice ..... ur way of putting ur thoughts is incredible .... keep it up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice ! very much enjoyable and meaningful ! I liked very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read them all...each one is so individualistic in style and expression....but i feel the writer is still very indecisive about life...her choice is destined though...yet the spark which i discovered in teaching her is still not there...i will wait....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to find something, donno what, donno how to search either, just found a lil ray of hope, but before i do find it its nt possible fr me to be me...... m helpless.

    ReplyDelete