Monday, November 29, 2010

A Fish

Through the circumstantial sieve
The thoughts on what i grieve
Thoughts so hard to leave
Donot flow.

Through the fisherman critic's net
Belief on what i'd bet
All what i'd firmly state
Wouldnt go.

So again the fish of ugly water
Either has to flee
In the mud only
& dream of the sea
With open eyes.............

May be thro' luck
Will be put in the bowl
With water good, but stale
Still i've to inhale
Too small, too frail
To break the glass may be.

May be then, with the aquarium kid
I'd fall in love
As he nourished n kissed
Me, n then forget the sea.
But he'd go keeping me
Alone in the prison sea.

So how i trust?
That u wont put me to dust?
That u have no lust?
For me?

U'll reach me the sea
Not where the whales n sharks
Scare me?
Fragile my mind, fragile me
So how i trust ye?

Since i'm very big for the net
Will u just pestle me?
So that, subtle i be?
To go to the sea?
But how i allow this grinding of me?
How do i know ye?
Till u show me
I am in the sea.............

The sea of peace n joy
Where i can travel n buoy
Forever in peace
For then m too small a piece
No fear, worry not a bit
For m too small to keep it!!!

2 comments: