Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Inner Me

Storms outside when blew up my thatched roof of faith
Nowhere was I to go anymore
Any longer.
None in this world on whom i trusted were true
The walls on which my faith house stood fell &
I was left alone forever.

It was then my tears showered
For the first time i heard the voice unknown
It was then none was there to accpet me or love, it said,
I really love u....

I stared at the voice
I knew it flattered
But i couldnt see the source
So i asked aloud, where do u come from?
It again said i really love u.

I searched out again
And heard a laughter
Why u search out, for one who's in?
None outside can love u,
U must know
For u are created by the one who's in.
I asked- why are u unseen?
It said, "when thoughts vanish, I can be seen".

No comments:

Post a Comment