Monday, April 18, 2011

punishment

To escape from a cane I could run
From one room to 'nother
I could flee.
Till I was tied with a rope
But I knew I could leave
Forever, this body.

For i felt there was no love
From anyone I knew,
I didnt for-
A hope remained,
A day would come
The one who loves me
Will come to take me with Him.

When He finally came
More strict this world became
Being tied with love
I got caned with guilt
Both from out and in He could speak
'N that's how I was to be built.
No way no chance to leave.

6 comments:

  1. And that punishment was a dream when yu wake up

    ReplyDelete
  2. punishments are generally for not getting up in time...atleast for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Porlam kintu bujhlaam na...ektoo bojhabe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good or bad, Happiness or misery --- Experience comes, by experience only one can get the clarity. Every thing should be taken as experience. Even otherwise !!! No way No chance....to leave.
    Thank you for your thoughtful write up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. besi bojhar dorkar nei, keu boka khele besi haste nei...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the wording "Being tied with love I got caned with guilt" relates to materialistic world only... If the attachment and love is for Mahadev, there won't be any need to worry about the Cane....
    Good work... Jai Mahadev.... Jai Mahakaal....

    ReplyDelete